Friday, April 23, 2010

Historical ~

last week starts ..
i everyday face black black ..
know why ?
1st .. i was upset .
2nd .. angry .
upset becuz her .
angry oso bcuz her .
upset is she never choi me .
angry is becuz he ..
kaisen made me angry but why ?
1st he dont know wat la ..
seems like challenging my eq .
did many things . then i str8 beh tahan .
then before the day i gone anger .
i ald tot le .
want scold ks wat and want do wat .
1st i tot is cold war .
dont choi him.
this for his advantage .
he told me he want be serious .
and with this he sure became serious de ..
^^ angry still think for ppl .. great ?

2nd ..
i dont want choi him becuz he seems like washing brains..
many ppls dont want choi me liao .

3rd.
still alot la lazy write ..

then cn seems angry ..
str8 come find me ..
many times ko..
although she dont know anythings..
but .. she say that all my fault siol ..
funny leh !~
dont know still dare say my fault ?
aiks.. disappointed >.<

suak lor ...
now i dont care anythings . lazy to cares too..

No comments: