Friday, April 2, 2010

Feel of Fancy 2

She was very beautiful ..
made me wanted to see her everyday ..
She was fully filled in my mind ,
my mind was full of her ..

Thinking her everytime ..
Missed her when just a day didnt saw her ..
Sometimes she made me happy ,
And sometimes she made me upset ..

Whenever she made me happy ,
i will smile from my heart ..
very very very happy ..
and sweet as well.

She said she dont fancy me ..
and wanted me to give up.
i answered: wont !.
i wont give up !

Whenever she laughed ..
i will follow to smile ..

Working very hard to become active ,
taller
&
braver !.

She was the most important to me ..
i would like to sacrifice myself ..
just for her ..

She was just like an angel ,
who melted the iceberg in my heart..

When face her ..
my heart would jump very fast ..

Nothing gonna blur my mind anymore ..
last time many things confused me ..
But now ,
Not anymore !

Now my feel of fancy towards her ..
increased more than before.
when she closed to me ..
i will be very happy and anxious

I LOVE U !
AND I WISHED TO GET TOGETHER WITH U !

No comments: