Thursday, April 8, 2010

changed place...

Sad..
but i could do nothing.
Dull..
Make ur pattern.
Happy..
cant even smile.
Angry ..
Scared others.

why ? why ? why ?
why have to change our place ?
From being so near until so far ..
What u want more ?
Tot that we could really pay fully attention by this ?
NO ! i couldn't even stop thinking of her .
My mind was very blur ..
Nowadays..

Very very fan ! Frustrated !
Why?? why are the ppl in this world have to do these ?
Why cant they stop throwing stones towards me who fall into the well ?
Just wait ! i will show u . ! By using my feet and my hands !
I will climb over everything !

I couldn't kihiao nowadays .. sososo fan.. !
I gonna mad ..
And i finally been mad today !

what am i fan-ing of ?
that girl of course.
the only girl can effect my emotionally successfully.
Why ? Dont know ..

my mind now full of questions mark and curious and pekcek .
Hope someone can save me !

No comments: