Thursday, February 11, 2010

Useless..

I felt myself so useless ..
why? i dont know ...
whenever she faced problem...
i want to help her ... but i cant..
feeling and thinking to do so ..
but scare others will say her..

when she nid help ..
i cant help her ..
paste and hang things ...
becuz i was too short ..

when she kena bully ..
i cant campur tangan cuz they might be joking
and i must give her some freedom what ..
arbo joking oso cant meh ? NO FREEDOM

wanna to do something ..
but .. the only things delay me and make the chances gone ..
is my bravery ..
and.. she dont fancy me ...
scared kena shoot again >.<

i am so useless...
Too short..
Too soft ..
Too timid..
To stupid..

I AM AN IDIOT !

WHAT I NEED WAS CHANCE !
WHAT I NEED WAS TIME !
WHAT I NEED WAS BRAVERIES !

Why there is so many halangan ?
Haiz...

!~烦~!

1 comment:

Annjoe said...

if u short..i ma extremely short liao lo...