Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disgusting ! ( all will say i tidak bertanggungjawab )

They all .. keep saying what my ex my ex ...
OMG .. i think thats not my EX gua..
Wondering why i will do so last time ..
Why i so terburu-buru ?
I shoul wait patiently .. Think carefully .. Its too late ..
Haiz.. Secara terburu-buru .. Last last last time ..
when i still a standard 2 kid ..
Ppl keep say she fancy me and say i oso fancy her..
The khabar angin .. keep making my mind blur ..
Until standard 5 .. still got ppl say so ..
Then i secara terburu-buru did something ...
Then after that ... i think that was just illusion..
Haiz ... tot too much .. as i started to plan my future since i standard 5..
then as my prediction.. and that was a dream .. all about my future ..
there is a girl too ..

Haiz .. dont want say dy la .. terrible past time ..
Now .. i finally wat is called a truely crushed on a girl ..
i really really really fancy that girl a lot ..
Sesal dahulu pendapatan, Sesal kemudian tiday berguna ..
Guys.. That "EX" which i dont recognised it as my Ex ..
u all want say what oso can but i clear with myself enuf ..
Who i fancy so much and who i misses when i was free ..

No comments: