Friday, February 26, 2010

Dont know why .. nowadays my mind kusut masai .. very luan..
She never reply my msg that night .. wonder and wonder and wonder ..
But at last i know the ans .. she went to sleep.. =.=
2nd day .. Dont know la ... our qi fen not like last time ..
this time very cool ... scared and disappointed..
i wish .. we can like last time .. chat non stop.. talk everythings..
I wish .. i can have a chance from u ...
I wish .. u can act dont know i fancy u ... so that wont paiseh..
Then we will like friends .. can talk and chat and discuss tgt..
And wait until i was taller than u .. and i will tell in fornt of u ..
I wish .. i will get taller earlier...
I wish .. i was braver ..
I wish.....................................................

Well.. everything i wish will not comes true ..
Nvm .. just keep it on ..
But i really really hope we can closer

No comments: