Sunday, July 17, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have been busying so many co-curriculum things nowadays....
Omg ...
it's just ard 2 week time to trial exam...
i found that my brain isn't computer ..
computer can run multi-task at the same time ..
my brain ...
when it is clears .. i can run the most 2 tasks ... 2 most easy tasks ...
which is talk while doing homework =X.
mind is very luan ..
this is bcuz too stress..
aiya...
multi-task to run at same time ..
my brain sure one day will system down ~.~
choi choi..
my body has been lighting red light ...
my backbone + waist ..
got some prob liao ><
backbone cant bend in front .
waist will pain ..
zzzzzz
wats the prob ?


Aisheh ..
now then i noe that my person ..
is quite nice ?
正义
=.=
watch law of ueki till copy tio this ..
i scolded my classmates ..
shiyun & meixuan last friday..
they wanted ppl to sweep the floor ..
when yanling stand up want to sweep
they still ask for that day duty de ppl ..
i donnoe wat ..
看不顺str8 go and take brooms throw at there
ask them kaki lai .
somehow cant control EQ ..
too stress gua ..
but they point i out is correct .
the way is wrong

No comments: