Wednesday, July 27, 2011

1500m

aiks ....
today , there is a sukan gabungan for 3 chunglings...
i participated in 1500m L2 ....
i just tot not to be the last ...
but i failed to reach that .
my body is really tired ...
bcuz i didn't rest well yet ..
1st round ... 
i tot my body is well ...
i speedup... 
but .. 3/4 le ...
my stomach not well liao ><
alamak ...
have to slowdown le ..
mana know all ald win me ...
aiya ...
i m the last ....
then i saw 1 ...
kaki go out .. he gave up 
i m not well but i continue ...
everyone looking at me ..
asked : why are u so slow today ... 
>.< .. 
after i finished my 1500m ... 
i squat aside and vomit 
wtf ...
1st time run like this and till vomit ~.~
after that i really no more energy le ..
aiks .....
exhausted body ..
now i learnt a lesson ...
we should have rest well ....

No comments: