Sunday, January 10, 2010

feeling useless of myself

She , for me is something very important ..
Me , for her is something makes her suffer ..
I fancy her a lot but she didn't ..
I hope that i could do something for her ..
but i couldn't ..
I hope i can protect her ..
but i can't ..
I hope i can help her ..
but she didnt allow..

Why ? I jealous ..
When she chat with friends ..
She will smile and laugh ..
When she faced me ..
She didn't ..
Maybe its becuz i was too cool ..
I hope that she dont know that i fancy her ..
And we can chat and laugh like others ..

I hate myself ..
Why am a so afraid to face her ?
Why my brain hang when faced her ?
Why cant i jz like other ppls ?
Live without bordering ..
But i cant ..
My mind and my attitudes changed..
Since i was standard 5 ..
And since that time ..
I started to be a cool person ..
And this made others say that i am Lanc..
Everytime they say which part of me pro ..
I will replied " Ai zai la " in the joking tone ..
For me .. This doesn't meaned i was lanc ..
Its jz joking ok ?
But why ? their thinking and mine was not same ?
Dont say that ..

I hope ..
I can do something for her ..
Help her whenever she faced trouble ..
Dont make her suffer ..
I wanna be a brave person which dared to face her ..
I wanna be a active person .. like others ..
Noe how to jokes ..
I wanna protect her ..
But i cant ..
What i have was just a timid soul ..
Not only face her ..
Ask teachers question oso not dared ..
I was too weak ..
Physically .. i was too small in size ..
Mentally .. i was not brave enuf

I was trying hard ..
To changed myself ..
Hey girl ..
Please wait ..
wait until i fully changed myself..
To a perfect person ..
Which is brave enuf .. strong enuf ..
Brilliant enuf .. and active enuf ..

2 comments:

Wang Leehom said...

old uncle..wait wait wait..
who wanna wait this old uncle? stim de..=.="
n hor..dun oways say "hey gal"..she is a gal, tats right..but hor..dunwan say lidat la..sweat..

SianZ said...

=.=" .. old uncle very slow one leh .. no wait later any danger happened on him =X .. k lor "Hey Girl" ^^