Monday, January 25, 2010

Adui ...

Omg ... Since when CLB got so many tikopek de ??
My Class have 1 .. He hor .. oways go kacau gal one lurh ..
Call he do things for us . will call till die .,
Gal say tio nia straight fly go do ..
And hor he everyday in class walk lai walk qu.. chat lai chat qu ..
All oso girls =.=
So TIKO !!
Copy things . he cant get then must lend from girls wor .. quite far .. dont know lend from me ? i was sittign in front of him nia =.=

Next it is our senior ..
is ard 2x yr old de graduated student ..
He hor everyday go to crowd of girls and at there so mesra ..
After sch .. keep say bye bye with girls ..
Then me and my friends pakat wave hand and say bye to him he straight diam7 LOLS

Then i behshiok de is CLB DOGGYS ~
why got human to be dont want must be a dog leh ?
So guai lan...
Stand nia call me sit down ?
my cloth drop out cant wait i eat finish a ? must do it now ?
just last few suap nia ..
and hor pls dont anyhow bark ..
dont paksa me scold u ..
Everyday at there do till lanc lan yong .. see liao oso eye red ..
Especially H the dog ..

No comments: