Wednesday, December 29, 2010

21st annual training camp 2010

This year .. the way to run the camp is not same as the past .
but the attitudes of oc .. made me dont feel to go to the camp.
1st 出尔反尔
2nd tidak bertanggungjawab
3rd 蛮不讲理
4th anythings wrong oso blame members didnt tink own mistakes
5th make members dulan

1st me at first still got a little heart to do the competitions .
but 1 weeks later i lost my confidence and my feeling .
i feel lamnua and lazy to fight for it .
bcuz committee attitudes are quite bad .

and me keep quarrel with them =.=
especially GG de ..
aiks ... then quarrel till their form 4 there ...
mouth too gatal ?=.=

i dont think taht i will get any of the prizes .. but luckily i took the best patrol and the best backwoods
the best patrol i dont know whats that .. but it isn't overall =.=
should be the golds...
the best backwoods made me shocked as almost my things all didnt cooked well .

i quite hate GGs ...
form 2 still friendly
form 3 still ok just 1 / 2 of them bad ..
form 4 ... starting good .. now o0o !  

No comments: