Monday, October 19, 2009

Wa pekcek !

yo sibei pekcek a got a senior like this >>
he hor very cham one .. other senior call me do this work then he call me go do other work
u shiok meh ? if ppl ald know u got work and call u do 1 more ... settle 2 at once ? funny...
then hor.. anything very hard and he dont like / know .. will call form 1 go do one .. mana fair ?
raining day call ppl run out go buy things ?
no raining day dont call ?
then call me help support him .. then keep do till his pekcek pattern ..
Think 1st la pls ? u cover tio my sight how i see ? funny
then keep scolding wor .. hear tio oso pekcek .
he tot who he ? keep on ordering ...
and i am PT in the patrol .. he knew but keep do till dont know i am the PT ..
then sit place... he dont want sit there keep call me change with he ?
anythings bad only know throw to form 1 ppl .. sitting alone very lonely la . call me 1 ppl go ?
then jota that time .. building gadgets .. keep playing solo ? then never teach and scold ?
form 1 de ppl go there wanna learn oso never teach la .. slow efficiency one .. other ppl ald finish but he ? haha
then running station.. call me follow them .. then 1st station i follow them then he call me care all the phones.. then they run finish le straight go other station never wait me . wht the hell ? call me be maid la ?
take the things then follow they only ? then i no nid get badge lor ?
after that i throw all the things back to them and solo run ..
after he saw me straight scold me wor .. say dont alone run la .. WHAT THE FUCK ?
and his pattern i really beh tahan .. luckily i not same patrol with him in school.
ohya.. stil got 1 things.. my plan i think its ok .. becuz more save time ..
he dont wnat use just say la . find the very cham de reason..know what he asked?
he asked how to make holes and tins ? ( sure use nails and hammer what)
he then asked me where to find the tools ( sure the nearest place > scout room la )
walao leh

CONCLUSION > I BEH SHIOK HIM LA ... c+b DE LEH KEEP BULLYING ? AND SOLOING ? WHAT WE GONNA LEARN ? WHAT WE GONNA DO ? DO ALL THINGS ALSO TIO SCOLD

No comments: