Sunday, August 14, 2011

Alone.

I want a place that have just only myself .
full of peacefulness .. harmony ...
no one is gonna disturb me there .
fresh cool air with beautiful sunshine ..
there it is full of cheerfulness .
there i could do things i like to do ..
listen to my favorite music..
sleep and rest as much as possible .
non-polluted place.
with rivers and waterfalls flows smoothly ..
with cold water .
there i could take a cold water bath that cool my mind down .
living inside a cave with no man ..
just alone ...
my dream place where i could live with the nature .
thats just imagination.

In reality ..
i wish that i have a personal space where i could do everything inside .
with no one know what was i doing .
100% mine .
no one disturbed.

i don't like to be disturbed..
i prefer alone ?
mayb or maybe not .
not really sure ...
both have their benefits..

No comments: