Sunday, June 27, 2010

another one changed .

many friends changed .
included her .. one of my good friends . huijing .
jealous & angers make her gone evil.
she , last time is very pure .. very good one .
now .. aiks ...
she even told me that she want to change club .
2 reason ..
one is too busy
2nd is she beh tahan
why ?

last time she even keep telling me that all seniors stick along huiying .
from that i noe she jealous
even though she didnt say out .
i noe she behshiok + jealous
for wat she want to think so ?
ppl teach her programmings oso for our team what.

one more day .. me and huijing go practise making robots.
one of the senior suan sia0 her .. say she just doing nothing keep sitting there.
omg she gone mad . keep behshiok.
then yesterday we just go for 1 hour ..
the senior come find her and talk to her..
zzz she is so evil..
from her face ..
didnt say anything ..
bending down her head.
CHANGED !
she now want to leave us .
aiks ..
why is her like this ?
she cant tahan for now .. how is she going to face the masyarakat ?
that is more worse.
trying to calm her down but failed.
she made her decision.
u decide to do this dont regret ~
u should learn to face.
just one hit ald ko u ?
i was so disappointed .
ppl suansia0 me i just tahan and return it back
u tak boleh tahan for only one time ?
if u see this i dont care .
these are for ur good .
u really want to leave robotic and the team ..
i dont care .
depends on urself .
just hope u dont easily get affected by others.
few words ald beaten u

1 comment:

五月年华 said...

thx 4 ur words~ I'll keep remind myself ~
for mine decision~
I cant say tat it's the best decision but at least~ i can feel more better. For sure, no regret too~
Maybe me jealous too~ actually nt from tis year~ since last time oledi lik tis~
i din blame u or huiying n i had no such qualification to jealous you all~
if anythg make you all dissapointed or unhappy~
I'm reli sorry~
I'll try to learn wat u say~
Thx~