Thursday, March 25, 2010

oh Yeah~

This few days .. i was so happy xD.
dont know la .. maybe "That" come liao emotions cant control =X Jkjk
I oways ki hiao .. kosong oso know that ..
Sleep that time .. i will smile and then fall asleep ..
Hehez ..

This few days ..
When i looked at the world .. it was so different than before..
Everything looks fine and wonderful..
Why am i so happy ?
And what made me so happy ?
who made it ?

Hehez .. there is oways the only one who will make me smile like this .
why and what she did to make me happy ?
Of course she dont know and others too.
Lalalalas~
Keep as secrets 1st ^^
Let me enjoy it for longer period =X

I now typing oso will smile ..
Aiyoyo..
Sosososo shiok the feel ...
Like this a little things nia i ald ki hiao till like this ..
Then how if there's bigger case ?
I str8 go to the hell =X

Nowadays ..
Every bad things oso become nothing .
Pekcek oso wont more than 5 mins ..
Think tio that nia tio smile ..
My parents oso tot i ki siao ==

Hope it would maintain for a longer time ^^
God bless me :)

3 comments: